Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am Shawn Corey Carter. I was born on December, 4, 1969. I grew up in the Marcy housing projects, in Brooklyn, New York. I attended Eli Whitney High School until it closed. After it closed I attended, George Westinghouse Career and Technical Education High School. I started rapping and getting known in the early 1980's, but it wasn't until 1995 that I signed with Roc-A-Fella Records. I got my stage name, "Jay-Z", and my career took off. I later married my current wife, Beyonce Knowles, who is just as famous, as I am. I am a proud husband. I have invested stock in Carols Daughter's beauty products. I am a co-owner of the 40/40 Club in New York. I serve as a co-brand director for Budweiser Select. I am part owner of the New Jersey Nets, which I plan to move to Brooklyn. I am the founder of the urban clothing brand Rocawear along with Damon Dash. I sold the rights to the Rocawear brand to Iconix Brand Group, for $204 million. I have had a successful life and plan and doing a lot more. I am Shawn Corey Carter.

No comments:

Post a Comment