Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chapter 1- What is Enterpreneurship? Discuss in detail what you learned from Chapter 1. New terms, etc.

Entrepreneurship is being an entrepreneur, which can be defined as a person who organizes and manages any enterprise, especially a business, usually with considerable initiative and risk. I have learned a lot from Chapter 1. I learned a vast amount of new terms in Chapter 1. Most of the new terms I learned were incorporated in my game board including, Supply and Demand, Monopoly, Free Enterprise System, The Market Structure, Equilibrium, etc. I also learned about the Entrepreneurial Start-up Process which is very interesting because no steps are known be "the most important step", they are all important. I learned how the Entrepreneur affects the economy and his/her community. I’ve learned a lot in Chapter 1 and I look forward to learning more throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment